skip to Main Content


Frequently Asked Questions

How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
Two weeks.
What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
Storage: State issued ID and property insurance certificate if you have one
Outdoor Parking: State issued ID, current insurance and current registration, verification of any lienholders/parties with secured interest in the property
*Stored vehicles must be in running condition with current registration provided*
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
No, leases are month to month.
Does the office have to be open for me to get through the gate?
No, every customer has their own personal gate code for 24/7 access.
How do I make a payment?
In person, through the mail, over the phone, website, or an overnight drop box as well.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept checks, money orders, debit and credit cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
Back To Top

What Would You Like to Search For?